Watch : My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 Episode 25 - Twilight's Kingdom - Part 1

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 Episode 25 - Twilight's Kingdom - Part 1

Watch My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 Episode 25 Online, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 Episode 25 Twilight's Kingdom - Part 1, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic S4E25 Free, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic se4ep25, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic S4E25 Twilight's Kingdom - Part 1, Download My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 Episode 25 Allmyvideos Putlocker, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 Full Episode Video Streaming Free. My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Season

WATCH VIDEO HERE :

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 Episode 25 Twilight's Kingdom - Part 1

Episode Name:Twilight's Kingdom - Part 1 Air date:5/10/2014 Summary:When a villain escapes Tartarus, Princess Celestia chooses Discord to help track him down instead of Princess Twilight. Meanwhile, prompted to prove that she has an important role to play, Twilight turns her focus to opening the Tree of Harmony chest. "Get your muzzle out of those books and make some friends!" That's what Princess Celestia tells Twilight Sparkle. She may be the smartest unicorn in Equestria, but Twilight Sparkle gets an "incomplete" in friendship. There's more to life than learning magic, after all -- so she goes to Ponyville on a mission to make friends. There she meets five special ponies who take her on exciting adventures and teach her the most powerful magic of all ... the magic of friendship!