Watch My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 Episode 12 - Pinkie Pride Online

Watch My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 Episode 12 Online, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 Episode 12 - Pinkie Pride, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic S4E12 Free, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic 4×12, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic S04E12 - Pinkie Pride , Download My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 Episode 12 Allmyvideos Putlocker, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 Full Episode Video Streaming Free. 



CLIK & WATCH VIDEO : My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 4 Episode 12 - Pinkie Pride


Episode Name: Pinkie Pride

Air date: 2/1/2014

Summary: An elated Pinkie Pie is planning the biggest and best “birth-iversary” party ever for Rainbow Dash, but when another party planning pony named Cheese Sandwich rides into town, plans change. Soon, everypony is so excited about Cheese Sandwich’s party that they forget about Pinkie Pie, but her pride won’t let her go down without an official 'goof off'.Guest voiceover by Weird Al Yankovic.